Sunday, December 19, 2010

Worried Sick

I'm so worried right now...

As I was closing at Cato last night, I received a text from Boy B.  All it said was "Hospital..."  I didn't hear from him again for about two hours.  I still don't know what happened (besides a car wreck).  I still don't know what was wrong with him.  I still don't know know anything.  I haven't heard from him since about 12am. 

I don't know if he broke a bone.  I don't know if he needed surgery. I don't know if he's under anesthesia.  Nothing.

My brain thinks it's pretty bad because in one of the four texts, he said "I'll be ok".  Which to me sounds like the macho way of saying 'I'm really fucked up right now, but I'm at the hospital so they'll fix me.' 

I was up until after 4am last night because I wasn't tired because I was worried.

I still haven't heard from him...  It's getting close to being 12 hours since I heard from him.  I don't want to blow his phone up...  If I were in the hospital and I were really fucked up, I would probably want some rest and some peace and quiet.  But damn I wish I knew what was going on.  Because I'm really worried about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment