Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Am So Impressed

Today I have been seriously impressed by Boy B. 

I woke up a little peeved at him for not texting me last night (petty, I know).  And didn't hear from him until about 730pm.  I had gone to Jacksonville with Kat for a movie and some shopping (and I totally found two pair of super hot black boots that I bought!! Woot!), so was heading home when he texted me.

So I get home and we start skyping.  And I mention that I don't have to work until Monday night, and that I didn't know what I was going to do with myself with so much free time!  And he made the joke about coming to see him.  Which had actually crossed my mind pretty seriously on the ride home from Jacksonville.  And I told him that.

He, of course, got really excited about the possibility.  But I was doubtful about whether or not I should go...  I mean, I want to, but I was worried that it might be moving a little too fast.  He played the "If you want to come, come on.  But it's okay if you don't want to" card.  Which didn't help at all.

So I was debating this for about two hours.  At 11pm, I was like screw it.  I'm going to go.  So I'm in my room skyping and packing.  I paused to think for a moment and Boy B said something that seriously impressed me: "Maybe you shouldn't come.  Ugh!  That's only 1/4 of me."  I said "What do you mean?"

Bryan: "I mean that 3/4 of me is screaming for you to come, but that 1/4 of me is scared that if you come it'd be moving to fast for you and I really don't want to mess this up with you."

I was so surprised.  Impressed.  Touched.  This guy really seems to care.

Haha.  He was so cute.  After he said this, his face got all sad.  And he kept hitting himself in the head jokingly saying "Why didn't I just shut up?"  And he made the comment before we hung up (his neighbor was heading over) "You should be in a car right now..."  And I said: "We want me to be in a car right now, but that doesn't mean I should be in a car right now..."  And he said "Yeah, you're right."

I just couldn't believe that he did the right thing.  I've never had a guy do that before.

I really think this one's going to be different...  I hope this one's different...

And I'll close this post with a couple songs.  Brad's song is a classic that just kind of on my mind (I want a guy who feels like that about me)


And this is Billy Currington's new song that I am so in love with right now (and might apply to Boy B???):

No comments:

Post a Comment