Monday, December 20, 2010

Feeling Inspired

Today I hung out with Emily, this super amazing, enthusiastic, loving, kind, open minded girl who's in my Sunday School class.  She is pretty amazing.  She is a photographer, something I'd love to be.  And hanging out with her today -- it really inspired me.  To do what I want to do.  To not abide by society's rules but rules of what is real, what is appropriate, what is right.

I am bursting with inspiration.  I want to do something.  I feel like right now, I could do anything.   I want so badly to burst into this photography bubble...  To step outside of my amateur ways and to take it a step up.  To be better.  Art, crafts -- that is where my soul and passion lies.  But how do I make that into something that is enjoyable and profitable for me?  If I could make a career out of it, I would love to.  But how... ?

For some great reading on what to do with inspiration:
http://ordinarytooutstanding.org/2010/01/28/words-of-inspiration-take-advantage-when-inspiration-hits/

No comments:

Post a Comment