Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you...

1. I want a dog so badly, but I am afraid that I can't handle the financial responsibilities so I haven't gotten one yet.

2. I am one of those people who have to talk things out to make a decision

3. I love to crochet!

4. My favorite color (right now) is green -- because it's such a happy color!

5. I think that the Frank Sinatra era was so romantic... (Written as "The Man I Love" by Billie Holliday is playing on the iTunes! haha)

6. I wish I knew how to hunt

7. I shop for Christmas presents all year. It's kind of my favorite holiday ever.

8. I love candlelight

9. I love sunsets (sunrises are nice too; but I hate being up so early!)

10. I am developing wino tendencies

11. I dislike cleaning, but hate messiness/clutter/dirtiness

12. If I had to pick a favorite genre of music, it'd be country. Particularly: Josh Turner, Jason Aldean, Billy Currington, Garth Brooks, Darius Rucker, and Zac Brown Band.

13. I miss reading substantial books.

14. I miss having culture in the city I live in.

15. I love the way a man smells -- his cologne, deoderant, a little musky sweat, his soap... Rawr!

16. I have made so many mistakes in the past year and a half, but I don't regret any of them -- I've learned so much and know that I'll be a better girl friend, wife, friend, and mother because of it.

17. I hate being so far away from my family.

18. My boobs are no longer my best asset-- my ass is! haha

19. I stay up too late too often for my own good

20.  I haven't had good sex since November of last year.  I've had sex since then, but not good sex.

21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment