Thursday, November 11, 2010

Will this week ever improve?

I've had a really crappy week.  It's been such a roller coaster.

Monday there were issues with the Y -- they told me a program started on the 8th, but then said it started the 12th, then I got the impression that I was, indeed suppossed to be there the 8th.

Tuesday I completely forgot my **required** advising meeting for my PTA program.  So I had to call and reschedule for Thursday.

Wednesday at Cato the money was all fucked up -- I didn't do the deposit right and we had two random dollars that didn't belong anywhere.

Thursday (today) I went to my makeup advising meeting, and found out that due to accredidation issues, classes wouldn't begin until APRIL.  So instead of having 3 months to settle into New Bern, I will now have 7 or 8 months (depending on when classes start).  When the whole time, I could have lived at home, saved the money, gotten better part time jobs, done some shadowing with a physical therapist, and taken more relative courses at a local community college.  So now my light at the end of the tunnel for Cato is gone.  I was so looking forward to January when I could tell them that I could only do reduced hours due to school.  But now I have 4 or 5 more months of open availability.  4 or 5 more months of misery.  And all I want to do is go home.  To be with my family. 

I feel like I can't keep up with my jobs -- I can't dedicate myself to one because I'm balancing all three.  The Y offered me a regular schedule with bus driving, and I had to say no because of Cato -- because Cato brings in the money and offers me insurance.

Not to mention my emotions have been all over the place.  I've been crying, laughing, moody, etc etc.  So this latest blow has just put me over the edge.

I just can't get ahead this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment