Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Twisty

Well, random facebook boy and I have been corresponding.  I frankly am not sure how I feel about any of it.  I mean, he's a nice guy.  But he drives a sports car (like a serious speed demon), and that just screams "prick" to me.  He doesn't listen to country (said he doesn't mind it).  He's kind of geeky.  It seems that we have different senses of humor -- he's sent me some youtube videos that I didn't find humorous at all.  One was offensive (waaaaaaay too much cussing) and one wasn't funny.  I just... I don't know.  Something is telling me to tread carefully and slowly with him.  I'm in no hurry to begin a relationship.  I know this.  In fact, I have another month before I'm even "allowed" to be in a relationship.  BTW, his name is Josh.

Another twist in the story of Josh?  Well I received a facebook message from Emily a couple days ago.  Emily is currently dating Patrick, one of my old neighbors at ECU.  Emily cheated on Patrick (also had an abortion with this cheating), they broke up, but got back together.  Anywho, Emily messaged me: "Hey Blair.  Just have a quick question: how do you know Josh?  He's my Ex-Fiance."  Yeah.  Talk about a twist in the road! 

I asked him about it -- I was concerned that he was using me to get back at Emily.  And he spoke with such dislike of Emily, and surprise that we knew each other, that I don't think it was plotted.  But definitely an interesting twist.


On another note, I'm a bit confused about another guy.  I just met him, and we had some great laughs.  He's got some issues, but I kind of got the vibe that he was into me.  He messaged me his number, then texted me and told me that he was quitting smoking because of me (I asked him why he smoked and he said he didn't know so decided to quit).  And we've been chatting on and off for a few days now.  So yeah... Not really sure where (or if) that one's going.

It all reverts back to this: If he's (either one of them) interested, he'll make it happen.  Otherwise, don't give him the time of day.

It'll be interesting to see how things turn out!  I will just say that none of this was expected, and once again life has taken me some interesting places.  No telling where I'm going or what's coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment