Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness

Today is Thanksgiving, and I decided to take a few moments to think about what I'm thankful for...

My family.  No matter what I do, they stand by me, accept me, and love me.

My friends.  They are amazing.  And even though we may be going through some distance or separation, we can still call on each other and fall right back into it.

My dreams.  They give me purpose and reason to live.

My jobs.  They provide me with financial help, fun contact with the public, and great times with co-workers.

Safety, Health, a Home, Food, and Clothes.

My personality -- that even though I often over analyze, I never give up and I always find a way through.  I also usually find a reason to be happy -- which makes my life a more enjoyable one!

The love and grace of God.



What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment