Friday, November 26, 2010

Men... Ugh.

Men.

I don't get them.

Well... I do.  For the most part.  97% of the time, I totally get them.
But 3% of the time?  3% of the time I don't fucking get them.

They seem interested.  They act interested.  They get to the "this could lead to something" point and then one of two things happen:  they jump head first, or they get flaky.

And with Josh, I'm dealing with flaky.

Frankly, I find it incredibly irritating.  I feel like I'm being used or led on.  At this point, conversations shouldn't last for three text messages and then fall off. He should be excited to talk to me.  But I'm getting nothing.  NOTHING.  Zilch.

And I refuse to be that girl.  Who texts him all the time, skype chats him all the time.  I already sent him a skype chat and got no response because he went "away" as soon as I sent it (don't you hate when that happens???), so if he wants to talk, then he needs to message me.  It's his fucking turn.  He's online.  He pops in and off facebook, and he's "available" on skype.  And he texted me two hours ago to ask if I'm working next weekend (which I am).  And nothing since.

Seriously?????
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I DON'T GET MEN (3% of the time), and this is one of those 3% times.

And I wonder why I care so much...  I've been on three "dates" with him, no kiss, mixed signals, etc.  I really shouldn't care so much.  I don't even know if we're compatible enough to be a couple.  Like I think I've said before, he's not my usual type.

And all this is not being helped by the fact that Bryan is in the picture.  Who I'm incredibly attracted to but who is off limits because Kelley is much more important to me.  But damn... He's like, awesome.  And I'm legit crushin.  He meets so many of the criteria.  Ughhhhhhh.  I am so freaking confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment