Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Omg... REALLY???

My life is seriously the most random series of events and experiences ever.  Things just always seem to just fall into place (internship, New Bern, ECU, etc) and happen.  And the road has been quite an adventure!  One that has been fulfilling and rewarding so far.

But the newest random occurrence?  Not even I could make this up.

I logged into facebook two days ago, and had a friend request from a guy named Josh.  I couldn't remember this guy based on his name.  So I went to his profile -- and we had no friends in common.  "Odd," I thought.  So I decided to shoot him a message:  "Hey Josh. You sent me a friend request, but I can't place you...
:( Care to refresh my memory on how we know eachother? Haha. No worries if it was a mistake, just not sure who you are. :) "

And here's how it went from there...

J:  We don't know each other, I just figured I know the ECU very well, and I just decided to search for randoms, and honestly your the only one I added. I had intentions of of talking to you and figured if you didn't want to, then awesome, and if you did want to talk, then awesome as well.

So I'm not offended if you don't know me, but I figured what the heck when I sent it to you.
 
(5 mins later) J: Without sugar coating it I thought you were pretty and I was hoping to get to know you.
 
 
 
 
Like I said...  I could not make this up.  Only in my life would a completely random person who lives 2 hours away from me use facebook as a dating site.  And yes, we have been corresponding.  And yes, my interest is piqued.  And yes, he asked to meet up for coffee.  And yes, I have accepted the invitation (he's on leave and won't be back until the 15th though).  And yes, I'm violating my anti-military dating rule by entertaining the idea of an Army guy.  LoL.  ::shaking head::
 
I'm really asking for trouble, aren't I?
 
But be proud -- he's a bit of a nerd, so maybe he won't be such an ass hole (unlike everyother military hottie I've dated -- yes, I'm proud to say my military guys have been hotties :-p).  I don't know.  I just don't know.  I mean... Really??  Is this really happening??  Of course it is, because it's my life.  And only in my life would this happen.  :-p
 
But at least you can get some good entertainment out of it.  Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment