Thursday, November 11, 2010



I'm in such a reflective state of mind today.

On the state of my life.  My emotions.  My family -- alive and passed.  The things I've done in the past -- that which I am proud of; that which I am embarrased of.  My future.  What it holds for me.  Where it will take me.  What will I be remembered for?  Are the decisions I'm making today the right ones?  Will I feel this alone forever?  Will I be this busy with everything that I won't have time for the things I want to do forever?  How many more times will I get lost before I am found?

I miss my family so much right now.  My blood family, my emotional family.  I just want to gather them around me and hold them close and never let go. 

I don't know why I'm so emotional right now.  But it's hitting me hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment