Thursday, November 18, 2010

Big Plans -- Kinda Wish I Had None

I'm in for quite a weekend.  Work until 7pm tonight, then heading straight from work to good ol' South Carolina to enjoy a weekend with the family.  Friday will be spent cleaning my grandparents house. Saturday will be spent celebrating Aunt Genny's birthday, Nanny's birthday, and Thanksgiving. Then Sunday, Meghan, Dad, and I are going to Florence to see Harry Potter 7 part 1 (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!).  Then on the way home, I'm stopping in Fayetteville for a dinner date.

Like I said -- quite a weekend.

I'm excited to see the family and pick up my Christmas decorations.  But I'm not looking forward to the long drive, and I'm so paranoid that someone will break into my apartment while I'm gone and steal things.  I'm so paranoid that I'm taking with me this weekend my prized possessions.  Seriously.  Paranoid.  This is yet another reason illustrating why having roommate(s) is/are handy and helpful.  They make living cheaper, increase security, are good company, help keep the apartment clean, and overall they increase your sanity.

I also kinda wish that I didn't have any plans this weekend (and no work) so that I could just rest.  This virus is killing me.  I can't sleep.  I'm not hungry.  I'm forever tired.  I have no time to rest, recover, and heal.

In other tidbits, my nose is so chapped from the constant nose blowing that I am literally applying chapstick to the INSIDE of my nose.  This virus freaking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment