Monday, November 22, 2010

He's Just (Not) Into Me?

This weekend was really nice.  I was able to spend the whole weekend off work and with my family to celebrate Nanny's 75th birthday.  It was so nice to relax and be with the people that I see so rarely.

And Harry Potter 7.1?? AHHHH-mazing!!!  Meghan, Dad, and I went to see it Sunday, and I was seriously pleased with the production of it.  They did a really amazing job with the story, details, etc.  For the most part, they stuck really close to the book.  There were only a few places where they left some stuff out that I thought were pretty major oversights, but it will be interesting to see how they work it all in in the last one!

On the way home from SC, I stopped in Fayetteville to have dinner with Josh.  I met him and we went to his barracks.  He had picked up dinner from Boston Market and we watched a couple movies.  He was so cute last night.  :)  But no kiss!  STILL!  Haha.  Granted it's only the third date, but I was kind of expecting him to try and kiss me.  But he didn't.  He wanted to, but he didn't.  And his awkwardness was so cute. 

We've been texting all weekend and all last night.  Today I asked if he had plans for Thanksgiving, because I am going to cook a Thanksgiving spread and wanted to have someone to share it with.  Well, he basically turned my invitation down.  He didn't sight one specific reason, but several little ones: he's worried about having enough money, he's already been invited to several thanksgivings, etc etc.  And now I'm watching "He's Just Not That Into You," looking for guidance and grounding.  Is this a simple honest regrettable decision that he can't come?  Or is he just not that into me?  Like the movie says: "if a guy wants to see you, believe me, he will see you."

Then he said he couldn't talk because he had to go back to work, which he's never said before.  Blowing me off?  Pushing me away?  Now I'm just confused.

Well whatever it is, the ball's in his court.  He can text me.  He can suggest the next date.  If he's interested, he can take the next step.  I'm tired of getting walked over and lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment