Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today is day one of two jobs.  I started last week easing into teaching the the Y, but this week, it's on.  And due to entertaining my friend Kelley this weekend, I wasn't nearly as prepared as I'd hoped to be.  And on top of that, Cato scheduled me to work both days, so Tuesday and Thursday are officially nuts.  I'm fixing to go teach my PM Body Boot Camp, and I'm going to be honest -- I'm going to totally wing it.  I have three lesson plans I've used for my AM Boot Camp, and so I'll take and borrow from all three.  I think we may even go outside -- it's really nice here.

But what's really nice??  Sitting on my couch with my feet propped up.  Sitting down for the first time in 5 hours feels mighty nice.  I really don't want to get up and go change clothes for work at the Y.

I am going to crash tonight!  I have a feeling I'll be in bed early -- at like 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment