Friday, October 8, 2010

It's odd sometimes... The people who comment on your status or write on your wall.  There are a great many people who I've kind of lumped into this pile of people who don't care about me and therefore I don't care about them either.  Mostly camp people -- who I feel like I don't trust.  Who didn't get along with me at camp, who I didn't like at camp...  It's just kind of funny how things work out.  Those you think you hate are the ones commenting on your status three years later, and those that you were close with you don't ever hear from, or aren't even "friends" with them on facebook.

These tiny olive branches of support and encouragement that they give me, it's just so unexpected.  I don't know how to react or respond.

But it's a plesant stunned.  Plesantly surprised.  Reminds me to drop the grudges, negativity, and just live my life with a positive attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment