Sunday, October 17, 2010

Full to Bust

Ever get that feeling in your stomach -- it's kind of knotted up, the tips of your index finger tingles, the air feels fresh against the skin of your arms, and even the crickets chirping outside the open window gleans an air of intense feeling?  It's a combination of excitement, nervousness, curiosity, adrenaline, and newness.  I don't know what this unknown is.  I don't know what's causing it.  But it's here.  It's set up camp in my body, and it's not going anywhere.  As if I know I'm about to pull up to a cliff, where the road drops off without warning and will take me somewhere completely different.  Even my horoscope for today speaks about this!  ‎"Perhaps you've been impatiently waiting for the moment to jump into new adventures after your meditation during the last few months. Know that the moment has almost arrived! You now have the strategy, objective, and means at your disposal to succeed. Just a bit more work remains to be done. Gather your strength and ge...t ready to take action with renewed vigor."

What will the new adventure be?  The new direction?  The new path?  Is it a person?  A decision?  A literal trip to somewhere?  A hobby?  A thing?  A song?  A book?  What is it coming my way that will change everything?

I'm full to bust about all this.  I'm so excited!  I'm so ready for an adventure!!  For a rush of everything that comes with an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment