Friday, October 22, 2010

Decorate!

Ohhhhhhhhhh my gosh. :) :) :) :) :)

So I came to Greensboro this weekend to visit my sister and see my BFF Suja, and today (my first full day here), oh lordy...  We went shopping.  hahaha.  Put Blair in a big town with a TON of stores after she's been living in small town USA for 5 months, and she's going to go a little crazy.

And crazy I went!!  We went to Michael's (where I got new crochet hooks and yarn, as well as a poster for above my couch), Wal Mart (where I found some more scented wax to melt and some dried grass to put in a vase which I also found at Wal Mart), Garden Ridge (where I found wall sconces, a turtle candle holder, pillows for my couch which are super cute, and an end table -- I don't have any right now), Big Lots (where I purchased blank canvases to paint on for my bedroom since there's no decor in there either), and a Consignment clothing store where I found a pair of Seven's jeans for $15!!!!  I spent a bunch of money, but I am so excited to have things to finally finish decorating my living room!!!  I can't wait to drive home and put it all together.

Still need to go back to Wal Mart to get a frame for my poster, but I'm pretty well ready to go decorate! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment