Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update

So here are the goals and the objectives of this journey:



Settle the issues : Figure out what the issues are ; Settle them


Start going to church again


Work on self :


1. Figure out what I want in life and from a man


2. Refine my vocabulary (less cussing)

3. Be more informed -- news, education, etc I've instead decided to take this in a different direction.  To unplug a little bit from the constant information overload.  I watched the news the other night and was shocked by such negativity and bad news!

4. Be more content and less chaotic

Do things for me and not for someone else

Continue to be driven in my career goals and life goals

Maintain/Better Define my moral character : Positivity , Confidence

Learn to cook -- not because a woman belongs in the kitchen but because cooking is a dying art form.  Made some pretty awesome things!  Not a gourmet cook, but I'm learning some yummy things!

Bring more diversity into my life -- food, music, language, books, friends

Back to old clothes sizes (Pretty self explanitory. I'm a girl. I'll always want to lose weight. ) Working on getting there! :)  Getting better...

Find happiness.  Beginning by doing little things that make me happy. Such as: Make and drink more fresh mint tea ,  Enjoy a glass of wine , Read more -- and read respectable books. Not just chick lit. , Make gifts for people -- for occasions and for random acts of kindness , Be outdoors -- find a park, go hiking, go running, whatever. ,

Find the Island (Kelley and I have decided that all the gays have corralled the right guys on an island) Decided that instead of looking for it, I am going to let God guide me.  And basically let the Island find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment