Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stem the Sting

::siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh::

I really need to stop facebook stalking my ex's.  It does nothing but make me feel inferior and a loser.  Because I'm not in a relationship and they all are.  Because I don't have kids (50% now either are having kids or are dating girls who have kids).  Because I don't have that other half.  Facebook stalking them just takes me back to square one.  Insecure.  Unsure.  Lonely.

I know they are all douche bags.  But that doesn't make the sting any less.

So to stem the loneliness, I'll go to Wal-Mart and purchase some much needed hangers and organize my closet.  Because that's what single people do.  Drink lots of wine (check) and organize their closets.


No wonder they all dumped me.  I am a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment