Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girl Power

Last night, I had my Woman Power!  I went out to a bar with Katherine and Ryan, with full intentions of enjoying myself and playing some games of my own.  Sure enough, all the tips from Cosmo and all the confidence I had last night was quite an elixir and I had a fish on the hook fairly quickly.  All I wanted was a sloppy make out, and that's exactly what I got.  It was fun!  Weilding my power and being in total control of the whole situation.  It was kind of a disappointment, as I saw right through all his games and moves and knew exactly what games he was playing when.  But at the same time, it was an all together different experience than I've ever had with a man before... Being in total control, playing the games back, calling him out on his shit -- never done that before.  It was fun to make him squirm and be in control.  Of course the making out was fun too, but I read him like a book!  So strange.  I'm usually this naive girl who doesn't know what he's doing and falls hook, line, and sinker for the cheesiest lines.  But it was quite a different story last night!  And I have no real interest in seeing him again or really talking to him again.  For one, he's short, and two: he's a Marine.

But man, all the tricks I did worked.  :)  Women really do have quite a power over men!

No comments:

Post a Comment