Saturday, August 21, 2010

Church

Tomorrow, I am going to visit my first church in New Bern!!!  I am seriously excited about getting back to church.  I hope I like this church...  It was recommended to me by Becky, whose church I loved.  So I have high hopes that this one will be a good fit for me. 

I've really missed having a church home.  I didn't find a good church in Greenville until my Senior year, so I wasn't really able to establish roots with the church.  So I'm trying to be more pro-active in New Bern about finding a church home.  I want to be surrounded by people who are good -- who have good morals, who work hard, who encourage and inspire me to be better.  I hope that I will be able to make friends at church.  And who knows, maybe meet a nice boy?  Meeting a guy at church has a lot of attraction to me -- I want a man who has faith.  That's an important quality for me.

I'm not going to church to try and find a boyfriend, because I am sticking to my mission -- to get back to me and take these next four months to myself.  These four months are so important to me.  But I am saying that I recognize that church is a good place to meet people.  And I'm excited to start looking for a good church!  For friends, for guidance, for support, for encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment