Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Financial Aid and All the Lesson's I've Learned in One Article

In the interests of continuing my education and meeting some more of my personal goals (maintain my drive for a successful career), I sat for 3.5 hours this morning/afternoon in line at the Community College in hopes of being granted financial aid (another goal of mine is to be able to do this financially on my own).  It was a long long long wait.  But in the time I spent sitting on my ass and waiting for my name to be called, my sister was lovely and brought me some magazines to read: Cosmo and Glamour. 

And there was a very interesting article in Glamour that really hit home for me, with plenty of tips and knowledge that I myself have just recently learned about "love" and relationships.  I thought the timing of this article and my "journey" was quite a coincidence (is there such a thing as a coincidence?  I'm really beginning to think that God keeps sending these things my way to affirm my decision to stay single for a good while.  I have to say, it's nice that he's sending me signs and that I'm open eyed enough to see them and appreciate them and absorb them).  But here's the article, with 31 tips -- all of which I can say that I agree with.

http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/single-ish/2010/02/31-things-i-wish-id-known-abou.html

31 tips to live by my friends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment