Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I didn't wake up to any missed calls or text messages or facebook messages.  He didn't try to contact me.  Will he?

I'm just so confused.  Sunday we were fine.  We were more than fine.  I almost said those three little words that mean everything...  And then Monday happened. No phone calls. No texts.  Just being stood up on Valentines day.  Then discovering he deleted two of my wall posts on his facebook and one of his status' about me.  Then discovering he logged in twice to the online dating website we met on.  Twice.

So now I'm just really confused.  And hurt.  I'm angry and sad at the same time.  But mostly just hurt.

And I wonder -- are we over?  Am I over reacting (probably)?  How am I suppossed to react to this?
I just want someone to love and to love me back.  And I thought I'd found it.  I hope I still have it.  But now I'm just confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment