Thursday, February 17, 2011

He's Back!

Boys are weird.  End of story.  No shit Sherlock?

Chris texted me tonight.  It began with "I miss you" and the night ended at 1:30am as us not just back together, but officially in a relationship.  What a twisted crazy life I have.

I'm still hurt by what he did and how he handled it.  I was dead-on about why it happened (fear), but it still hurt.  And I still worry that it will happen again; that instead of us talking, he'll tuck tail and run.  But he makes me happy.  He makes me feel right.  And that's a feeling that I haven't had in a long time.  And that's something to take a chance for.  It's a risk worth taking.

I hope I can quell the fear... I don't want his remaining time state-side to be focused on negativity.  But I know it's something that will come up.  And I know things won't go right back to the way they were... Some healing will have to take place as a couple.  I just want to settle things so that we're all positive again before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment