Saturday, January 15, 2011

When it comes to confusing times of the heart, it's so important to keep your friends closer than ever.

Tonight I went out with one of my best friends ever, and it was a night out long over due.

She and I had so much fun, and it was so nice to go out together!  And amazingly, just when I'd given up on Boy B, he messages me!  Funny how things work out sometimes...

Update on the message (1.16.10)

I believe he's now playing games.  He didn't respond to my response (that seems confusing but it's not).  I texted him to ask how his day was (I was under the impression that maybe he was feeling lonely and neglected and that he wanted more interaction between us) and got no response.

Men are just as fickle as women are.  I don't play games.  He sent me mixed messages over the weekend.  Then this week he didn't speak to me at all barely (and two paragraph messages from facebook is the only communication I got, and it was always solicited).  He didn't text me.  He didn't skype me.  Then when I take a couple days to decide how I want to respond, he gets all passive aggressive on me?? Trying to guilt trip me??  I AM NOT A DOG AT A MAN'S BECK AND CALL.  I am just thoroughly confused.  And thus I have decided he is playing games.

I don't do games.  I'm sick of it.  This is clearly not the right time for he and I, which is such a shame; because we could have been amazing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment