Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scattered Thoughts Collected

~~ I need to become more regimented with my days.  I need to devote 30 minutes to Bible Study/Worship and 30 minutes to cleaning each day.  I need to do more cooking instead of eating out (I'm making excellent progress on this particular goal!  My freezer is packed with goodies and my cupboard isn't lacking.  I made Chili Monday and Lasagna Tuesday!  And have been feasting on the leftovers...).

~~ As is my way, it took me 72 hours to move on.  :)  Perhaps it makes me a cold hearted bitch for it to take me so little time, but access to my heart is controlled like a light switch.  Sure it's easy to "turn on" and get in, but it's a switch.  And I can turn the care off in a mere 72 hours.  Do something to harden my heart and my heart will gladly reciprocate.  So once again I turn my attention to myself -- bettering myself, doing things for myself, and looking to the future for myself.  And I've begun a few projects!  I have decided to set up a shop on Etsy to sell items that I make (to support and encourage my previous post about the 12 months of crafting! haha).

~~  Boot Camp Class at the Y begins next week, and I'm pretty excited to teach another session!  We have an instructor meeting tonight to discuss how things will go.  I ran into Rhonda (another one of the instructors) this morning while I was working out, and it looks like we're going to have an excellent group of about 20!!  Woot!

~~  I also spoke to Nakia today, and I believe I am going to get certified as a Personal Trainer this weekend.  There's a lady that works out on the Elliptical next to me on Tues/Thursdays who is interested in starting a Maintenance class, and they can't widen the classes just for her.  So I'm going to suggest that we do some personal training together!!  I hope she's interested...  That would be some awesome extra income for me!!

This was not a poetic or well rounded post at all, but I am so proud of myself for moving on, and for having so many opportunities for myself!! :) :) 

God is truly great, and he heard my prayer last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment