Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I would like:

- Have more time (or rather, be more productive with the time I have been given, but also be allowed lazy time)
- To live in a house (not necessarily purchase, but to rent.  Even just a tiny little thing -- just something with a yard, a patio, and no downstairs or upstairs neighbor noise!)
- To have him home safely, and soon
- That my family would be happy, healthy, and financially secure
- God's forever grace and forgivness and acceptance to be shared with me
- To begin and complete school so that I might finally find a career
- A doggie

1 comment:

  1. Want more time? Welcome to the 21st century. I think that's what fuels all the techno gadgets and fast food -- the promise of getting some extra time in their day.

    The only thing I've found that helps me are learning to choose what I really want to spend time on, stick to those choices (saying no to me, and to others), and constantly remind myself that I don't have to do it all at one time. I can do this during the winter, this other in the spring, that in the summer, etc.

    ReplyDelete