Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am so excited to not have to be getting up at 6:30am on Saturdays anymore after this one!  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to having weekends again, and even if I have to work -- being able to sleep in til 8:30am!  Going to school six days a week is rough and tough and most certainly not for the weak.  However, I do have to say: it could be much, much, much worse.  I could be bored by the material, I could hate the people in my class, I could have a boyfriend who zaps all my time and energy away.  But none of these things are true!  I am loving the classes!  I'm finding them so interesting and enjoyable.  For the most part, I like everyone in my class; with the exception of three who no one really likes.  And for once, being single is a blessing.  I barely have time to get the basic living tasks done (cleaning, cooking, showering, studying, Bible studying), let along tend to the wants and needs of someone else.  Perhaps this is me just telling myself this so that the fact that I am alone is a little more bearable.  But by the same token, it is kind of true.  As much as I want a significant other, I am just glad that I don't right now so that I can adjust to this new stress in my life.

So although school on Saturday does by and large suck, I'm glad that this is the last one and that they haven't been too terrible. :)

And I'm also glad that the program rocks so much! :D  I feel like things are working out in my life, and it's all because I listened to the Big Man Upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment