Saturday, May 7, 2011

Culinary Success!

So I've been dying to try something new in the kitchen lately, and found this recipie that piqued my interest!  So I decided to take the recipie and make it my own:

0.25 C Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 T rosemary
1 t Thyme
1 t Oregano
1 t Cumin
1 Chicken breast cut into cubes

Combine all ingredients (except chicken) in container.  Add chicken.  Let marinate 2 hours up to overnight.

In saucepan, put 3 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 T Lemon Juice, 2 garlic cloves chopped, and a couple sprinkles of Cayanne Red Pepper.  Bring combination to heat and let garlic release.  Add marinated chicken (including the marinade), and sautee covered until cooked (keeps the chicken nice and moist).

Serve: kabobs, over salad, chicken wrap, chicken salad sandwich.

I served mine over a bed of shredded iceberg lettuce with chopped green pepper and tomato, and some Kens Light Ceasar dressing.  It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment