Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today is my first day of school!  The PTA program is finally under weigh, and it's going to be one hell of a ride for the next five months!  I have class Monday-Saturday 8-5(or 6)pm from today until May 20th to try and catch us up and stay on track to graduate in May 2012.  Then summer semester begins May 23rd and we'll have class Monday-Friday 8-5pm.  Then Fall Semester begins a couple weeks after that, and they have described that schedule as being much less intense, with split labs :)

I'm terrified of starting.  This month is going to be at such a break neck speed that I'm terrified of falling behind.  I don't know when I'm going to have time to study, since we're in class all day, and then most evenings I'll be working.  But I can't give up working because I have to figure out a way to pay for my school.  And I'm doing this on my own!  I'm excited about paying for this on my own -- it makes me feel very proud of myself to accomplish this on my own.

It's just going to be a very intense, tough couple of months where I'm going to have to be very careful with my time management....  Lots of late nights and early mornings.  :-/

BUT IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment