Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am... What are you?

I am...  What am I??

I am quiet -- listening, observing, making conclusions, reading people.
I am open minded to others thoughts and opinions, but I may not take them as my own.
By the same token, I can be easily influenced on some things.
I am hard working.  And I don't like it when other people work harder than I do.
I am lazy.  There are so many things that I could do in my "off" time, but I never seem to get any of it accomplished.
I am honest.  But kind about it.  I won't lie for you.  I won't lie about what I'm feeling or thinking.  It's so much better when people are honest with one another.
I am emotional.  I cry easily.
I am a giver.  I give too much of myself to people in my life -- usually to the ones who don't deserve it.
I am strong.  Strong in the faith that I will be okay.  That I will achieve my dreams.  That I will make something of myself and be happy.  Strong in my love for God and for my devotion to Him.
I am weak.  Easy to give in to certain temptations -- particularly jelly bean temptations, among others.
I have an uncanny ability to be able to put my foot in  my mouth (figuratively).
I am a hopeless (and helpless) romantic.  I want to believe in love, and want the happy ending, and look for that in each guy that comes along.  And instead, I don't choose selectively enough.  (see previous post)
I am a lover of beauty -- colors, shapes.  Flowers, photography, art, sunsets, sunrises, forests, beaches, rivers, mountains...
I am a simple person who likes to live simply, surrounding herself with experiences instead of things.
I am a crafter.  I enjoy making something out of nothing.  I have a millions projects I want to make, and have made so little progress on any of it!
I am a morning person.
I am thankful for everything I have had, have currently, and will be blessed with in the future.  I am spoiled by the goodness of my life.
I am spoiled by the graciousness of God.  :-D
I am self-conscious.
I am slightly lonely.  Time to get a dog...Soon anyway.
I am scared -- of what the future holds, where I will be and what I will be doing (and will anyone be with me?).  I don't like the unknown.
I am not a cat person.
I am a dog person.
I am a reader.
I am a lover of word searches, but not of crossword puzzles (they make me feel dumb).
I am shy.
I am trying to be a runner.
I am a people pleaser.


Those are some of the things (most of the things) I am.  What are you?

Finally... I am up way too late!!! Time for bed :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment