Friday, April 1, 2011

Superstitions

So I have some pretty hardcore superstitions about necklaces that your hunny gives you.  Like.  I really believe these superstitions!

1.  If the clasp gets turned around to the front, next to the charm, without you realizing it, then your hunny is thinking about you.  And there's something about turning the clasp to the back of your neck -- that sends a little love out into the universe that eventually flies over the ocean and sand and is delivered to him.

2.  If your necklace gets a knot in the chain, this is a good omen.  You should not undo the knot in the chain.  Because each knot symbolizes that you will be together for an extended period of time.  I dated one guy who gave me a necklace.  The necklace got three knots in it.  We broke up one week before our fourth anniversary-- we were together for three years.  A knot might mean a year, a knot might mean 10, but either way -- it's going to be there for a while.
3.  If your necklace's chain breaks -- this is a bad omen.  You can get it fixed, but the bad juju remains.  This foretells that you and your hunny will not last (despite how many knots you have). 
4.  You should wear your necklace all the time.  It's an act of devotion, loyalty, care, and love.


The necklace Chris gave me a week before he left -- got its first knot in my sleep last night.  :-D

2 comments:

  1. Well he didn't give me my necklace. But we have recently reconnected after being apart for an entire year after cuddling all night I wake up to find my necklace around my neck but with what looks like an Infinity knot in it.but it was still around my neck when I went to touch it to examine it while I was in the mirror the claps came undone but the knot still remained, I said nothing left the knots in it and fastened it back around my neck. Good or bad omen

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get a family member to untangle the knots it will bring wealth and happiness to the person who helped to untangle it, also it will secure the love the knots originally had and increase life and happiness to the person wearing the necklace.

    ReplyDelete