Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Today I am thankful for so many things....

1.  I am well on my way to becoming a Shift Leader at Bath and Body Works!  I've passed the round two interview, and they will be making me an offer on Friday.

2.  I am so incredibly proud of Mom!   this is a huge huge HUGE step for her! 
3.  The soreness my body feels from the double workout I did today.  LOVE IT!

4.  I am accepting the fact that I won't hear from Chris much.  It's a weight that's lifting off my heart.  I'm no longer expectantly checking my email or mailbox, because I have no expectation of receiving anything.  My weekly letters will continue, the monthly carepackages will continue, and my occasional emails to him will continue as well.  It's just I'm not expecting anything in return (regardless of how much I want something in return).  I know there will be several days and nights where the weight, sadness, and loneliness will return.  But it's easier than it was before without that expectation.

5.  I am thankful for the Love that I have for the Lord and the Love that the Lord gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment