Friday, June 26, 2015

Pause from Packing

We come closer and closer every day to finally closing on our first home.  It's a rat race to cross all the t's and dot all the i's and get everything in line and ready on the business end.  Heck, not just the business end.  It's a rat race getting everything done for this!!  I have been packing a little bit every day for a week now.  And I still feel like there's so much more that needs to be packed!  Yet the progress is slow because we're still living here.  I don't want to live out of a suitcase but so much. By the same token, I also don't want to be scrambling but so much on moving day!  LoL.

Regardless of how crazy and confusing this is, my excitement is undeniable.  My gratitude to God for making this path available to us is unquestionable.

Now to find something else I can pack up...

No comments:

Post a Comment