Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Ideas

So Pinterest has struck me again -- encouraging creativity, uniqueness, self-exploration, and actively pursuing happiness, a human and American right.

Suggestion #1:  Create a list of personal commandments.

This seems to originate from the book The Happiness Project.  I haven't read this book, so I feel like I need to read it before I can understand this concept as its intended.  So Suggestion #1 turns into a goal... Read The Happiness Project.

Suggestion #2:  Make a Bucket List

Populated by the movie, this seems to be a recurring theme of my generation.  And I'll be frank: I don't have one.  And I do think that having goals and wishes and dreams helps to keep a person motivated and energized off life.  So maybe this is something I should explore...  So Suggestion #2 turns into a goal... Watch The Bucket-List.

No comments:

Post a Comment