Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dear God, I need your help.  I need your love, your guidance, your strength.  I opened my home to her because she had no where to go.  It was only supposed to be for a month.  And when I'm asking her to leave, she refuses.  God I am so angry.  I am a grenade of anger and frustration.  I have lost all respect and care for her.  Lord, I need you so badly right now.  Twice I have given her notice to leave, twice she has refused.  Lord I hate being stuck in my own house.  I hate that she is doing this.  I hate this situation.  I thought I was following your guidance by inviting her here.  Lord, I know you will never put anything in my way that I can't handle -- but Lord, I am not sure how much more of this I can take.  What lesson am I supposed to be learning?  God my heart has been permanently hardened towards her.  And I can't stop this.  God... Please... Just...

(sigh and slump of defeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment