Sunday, August 28, 2011

Let me Tell You Something Good

Ever have a moment with your significant other where you're just kind of quiet together and this feeling of "right-ness" just descends and settles over the two of you, and you kind of look into eachothers eyes and give a half smile, knowing that something major is being said with those eyes, but the mouth refuses to speak it?

Yeah.

I had one of those moments today with Daniel.  In fact, we've had several moments like that this weekend.

I suppose that's love, huh?  Haha.  I haven't been in that position in so long...  It's so nice to feel it again.  It's so nice to be with a man with whom I feel:

() Comfortable
() Looked after
()  Safe
()  Special
()  Important to them
() Petite
()  Cared for (although now that he's said the 'I love you', I think this should this say "Loved")
()  Sexy
()  Wanted
()  Needed
()  Respected

It's been a long time coming.  And I am so appreciative of the relationship that he is contributing to for what he's contributing.  I just pray that I'm holding up my end of the bargain!  LoL.  But I'm pretty sure I am -- seeing as how he's still around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment