Monday, March 14, 2016

Lack of Progress

It's been a little over a month since we joined the local gym and since I've been pretty serious about my workout game.  I've gotten a heck of a lot stronger and more confident inside the gym.  I'm lifting heavier weights.  But the scale hasn't moved.  Nor has my body fat percentage.  Le sigh.

I know. It takes time.  Blah blah blah.

But enough!
I can't even wear my wedding rings because I'm so bloated/swollen/overweight.

So I'm going to push on with my workouts.  But since that hasn't been enough to elicit change, it's time to focus on nutrition.  No more simple carbs.  No more soda. Time for more protein.  More vegetables.  Time to do what I know how to do but haven't been dedicated enough to do since before Granddaddy died.

No comments:

Post a Comment