Wednesday, November 12, 2014

There are a lot of things that I wish I were, but that I'm not.

I wish I were more of an early morning exerciser -- but I'm not.  And I'm getting to the point that I'm really asking myself: Why am I trying to force something that is not natural to me???

I do -- I suck at getting out of my warm, comfy bed at 5am in the morning. And if I do succeed (and more often than not, I do NOT succeed at getting up "on time" for my workout), I'm grumpy and unmotivated. Not the attitude to have as you go into your workout.

One of my fitness mentors (she doesn't know that she is) said that when she created her "system," she asked herself "Is this something I could do for the rest of my life?" And when I ask myself that question about early morning workouts, the answer is a resounding NO!

So it's time to try something different.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.
So it's time to try something different.

Evening workouts, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment