Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's been a bit of an emotional day...

First I closed my bank account that I have literally had all my life.  Emotional that one more piece of "me" is dissolved to make way for "we."  I didn't exactly mind the decision, but it's just one more thing changed.

Then this evening Daniel and I went to see Mockingjay Part 1 -- excellent movie! But it really affected me for some reason... I left feeling very paranoid/hyper aware of my surroundings, feeling very alone and disconnected.

After the movie, I got to chit chat with Pops, and found out that one of my family members is engaged to a fella on the other side of the country.  I'm thrilled for her, but the selfish part of me is sad that she will soon be moving west again...

All of this combined and I'm just drained. I need girlfriends in this town, but it's hard to meet friends when I work an hour away...

No comments:

Post a Comment