Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oops.

Two days of unclean eating is a sure way to remind me why I don't want to eat that way.  I feel sick, bloated, nauseous, tired/less energetic, and a whole lot grumpier than I should be.  It's amazing how a little junk food affects more than just my weight.

The sad thing is, just a couple days of being 'off program' has left me feeling lots of cravings and a decreased focus on being true to myself and honoring this temple that God has given me.  It's going to be a fight to eat right today...

But I love some of JillFit's tweets in this situation: (seriously -- if you tweet, you need to follow this girl. She is awesome)
I don't care what you weigh, your body is still a masterpiece. The great thing is that you can always make it stronger, better, and happier. (Retweeted from Richard Simmons)
- If we want support from others, often *we* have to own our stuff first. Embrace your journey, and let affirmation come later :)
- Kindness >>>>>>>>>>>>>
- There's no one best nutrition plan. There's only YOUR plan--what will work for you. Stop being a dieter & become a detective.
- Your future physique is being created at your very next meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment