Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What a fantastic weekend...  Daniel and I were able to get out of dodge for a few days and make a *very* long 8 hour drive to visit with my Dad and my Sister in the lovely Clemson area.  We had an absolute blast. We were able to see Clemson defeat #7 Miami in baseball (and get quite sunburned in the process!), hike to and enjoy three different waterfalls in the area (pictures below), enjoy a rousing and very competitive round of putt putt golf at a local state park (by far the simplest in appearance but the most amazing putting course!!), some Yahtzee, a tonnnnn of amazing food and spirits, and soooo much laughter and good times.  I swear, this was such an amazing visit. 
Daniel, myself, and Meghan

Awww I love this pic of us!!

Meghan, Dad, myself, and Daniel enjoying
Issaqueena Falls, SC


I was so sad to see the weekend come to an end and have to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment