Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016

It's hard for me to believe that 2015 is already coming to a close.  Just a couple more days and we will ring in a new year.  There's something about 2016 that has me buzzing.  That has me really excited.  It is going to be a BIG year for me.  I just know that it is.  Big changes.  Big dreams.  Big trips.

To begin with, I am finally going to do something I've been too scared to do for too long.  I'm going to start a little business, where I sell the things I make.  I've always been a crafty person, and it's ridiculous that I haven't tried to take these skills and interests to the next level for a little extra spending money.  So I have begun the process -- I've purchased business cards, I've begun researching products that sell, and I have a business call tomorrow evening with a successful online entrepreneur who will help give me some direction on navigating the policies, shipping, and set up of my online shop.  I'm actually really excited about this business venture.  Even if I don't make a ton of money, it will be fun an exciting to even start!

I am also starting a new job in the new year.  After a year and a half of commuting 1 hour each way, I will finally have local employment.  It's not in my field, but I am 100% totally at peace with this change, and am looking forward to how it will grow me.  As a result of the fact that the employment will be local, I'm really looking forward to actually being able to become invested in my community.  Getting involved.  Having a social life.  Being able to get on a schedule where I can workout, clean, and enjoy life a little bit more!

We are also making HUGE strides in our lifestyle.  We have already cut out a ton of crap from our diet, and are already seeing major results.  So we know that this will only continue with more success in the new year!  I am so excited to feel better, be healthier, and be more confident.

I also have several events in the first half of the year that I am really looking forward to.  Two women's conferences (which are always such a boost to my spiritual life), an awesome Broadway play (LION KING!!!), and a big big trip to Las Vegas with one of my girlfriends.

Then, in the middle of the summer, I will become an aunt!!  I'm already buzzing about what I want to make for my first niece or nephew (I'm thinking nephew)... So many options!

And then, towards the end of the year, we have hopes and prayers that another dream will come to fruition.  But there's no telling about that... That's up to the good Lord and His timing.

So yeah... 2016 already is going to be huge for me.  And I'm so excited about all of it!  So ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment