Sunday, October 5, 2014

Back to Reality as a new Wife

Well, I have been married for 8 days now!! :)

Dad and I during the father/daughter dance




I love this picture of my husband :) <3 nbsp="" p="">

We enjoyed a wonderful 4 day honeymoon to Washington DC that was romantic, stressful, challenging, and happy all at the same time.  It was a great start to our marriage! :)

He was an excellent navigator

In the Capitol's summer house

In the US Botanic Gardens

At Arlington National Cemetery

The Capitol

Goofing off at Mt Vernon


Upon returning home, we've been hard at work every day working on getting things organized, settled, and in better order.  Our little bungalow has been in pure chaos with boxes and bags and no direction, so we've made a good dent in the work that needed to occur.

 Today is the last day of our honeymoon from work, and we both return to "the grind" in the morning. It will be a huge adjustment with the commute, but I'm partially looking forward to getting back into a routine.  My love and I have already come up with a workout plan/routine to suit our long days, and we've both made a commitment to working on eating healthier (which has met with mixed success already lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment