Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Brainstorming Resolutions

Well its that time of the year-  where the final days are here and its time to look forward to the coming year.  Where you begin considering what changes you want to make in the New Year.  Also known as: resolutions.

Im one of the many who are brainstorming resolutions.  I think its important to keep them realistic, and to only make a few.  Here are some of the brainstorming results, which will be edited and narrowed down and streamlined by Jan 1:

~ Create and stick to a budget (following Dave Ramseys financial steps this year to financial freedom)
~ Save enough money for and travel to Disney World
~ Pass my national board exam in July on the first try
~ Feel good about my body and my image
~ Shower the people I love with love (yes, its a James Taylor lyric too!)



What do you think?

And what are your Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment