Sunday, February 23, 2014

Good Weekend!

This weekend was EXACTLY what I needed after two weeks of busting my butt at work and being told I'm not working productively ("efficiently") enough.  I needed an escape from NB something awful,  and my man delivered.  He let me vent, then he distracted me, and then he made the frustration disappear.

God I love that man.

Date night dinner (complete with a Long Island Iced Tea), a movie, family reunion, 2 hours at the gun range, shopping at Kohls, take out pizza, catching up with an old friend, Church, lunch at his Grandmas (complete with 3 rounds of hide and go seek with his young cousins), a long Sunday nap, and a spaghetti dinner.... Excellent weekend (maybe not diet friendly, but I needed it).

I feel recharged, refreshed, and ready for the week. :D



 First two magazines emptied, and that was my target.
Not bad for 2 months without shooting! :D


Whaaaaaa? Sunday night already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment