Monday, October 7, 2013

Holy Moly it's OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've got 11 months until I get married.  Two months until Christmas (eee!).  Cooler temperatures are on their way (can't wait to pull out the sweaters and comfy clothes and boots and scarves and hats and coats).

MumFest is this weekend (Kelley is visiting!).  The Bridge Run and the State Fair are the weekend after that.  Then about a month later will be Leah's graduation in Quantico (which also means a side trip to DC!!!! Hope the government shutdown is over by then...I've got memorials and museums to see!).

And amongst all this? Work work work work!  Have I mentioned that I'd love to have a third job?  I might be crazy, but I love to work. :)  I love to make progress towards financial goals.  And I have a lot of financial goals!

This is my life.  One event after another with work weeks in between.  Wouldn't have it anyother way!

No comments:

Post a Comment