Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This fat loss journey is hard for me.  It's not that I'm craving candy or sweets or anything.  Thank the Lord that phase has passed. Now I want anything and everything bread related.

I am not doing so well with this phase of cravings.
I am giving in from time to time.
Allowing my emotions and desires to rule what I fuel my body with.

And every time I indulge, I admit that it wasn't worth it.  It wasn't that good.

I guess this means I'm getting closer.  That I'm making progress.
But it's frustrating at the same time.

Frustrating that I'm still struggling.
Frustrating that my progress has been as slow as it has.
Frustrating that my toning and shaping isn't visually demonstrating what I feel; how much stronger I have become and how much better I feel.

Le Sigh.

On top of all of this, I am dealing with emotions of inadequacies.  Inadequacies that I'm too big.  That I'm not professional enough.  That I don't know enough.  That I'm not sharp enough.  Inadequate sums it all up in one word.


No comments:

Post a Comment