Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding Pictures

So many of my friends have updated their facebook lately -- with wedding related photos.  It's that age, right?  Where all your friends are getting engaged and married and starting their lives together.

It makes me happy to see these pictures -- I love to flip through the photo albums and see how they put their personality into their wedding, to see the love that exists between two people, the light in their faces...  It's simply beautiful.  It's inspiring.  It's hopeful.

And even I have been getting little butterflies in my tummy from my Man. :)  He makes these little comments alluding to the future and he just gives me such warm fuzzies.  I pray that I get that happy ending, but for now, I am just so happy for the present that I'm trying not to focus on the future or hopes.  I have the happy present.

And someday, I hope to have the happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment