Friday, December 6, 2013

My Motivational Totem

Sitting in traffic earlier today, I was reflecting upon my mindset exercise which I completed last night. The exercise was intended to explore my motivation and the attributes of my heroes that I wanted to emulate. 

The last piece of the exercise called for my to review "my chosen words/attributes" and to choose one word that spoke to my soul, or to find one word that summed those words up nicely. 

Last night, I was unable to find this one powerful and personal word. 

But as I said, I was sitting in traffic today reflecting on the words and attributes I had chosen and had been inspired by. And all of a sudden, THE WORD came to me. 

My motivational totem word is DEVOTED. 

I chose devoted because it accurately sums up: woman of faith/God, good wife/future mother, strong point of view, compassionate, hard working, goal oriented, and striving for success. 

As soon as that word popped into my head, my heart swelled up and my skin got goosebumps. I knew i had it. 

:) 

Now to get it engraved on a necklace as a constant reminder...

No comments:

Post a Comment